View Single Post
Old 2008-07-27, 5:40am

Thanks, Friends.

No, Deb, the additional ebooks will naturally be additional cost. It's a brave new cyberworld out there, and I think the convenience of having instruction delivered into your emailbox, ready whenever you are to print a page to work on when you're ready, is an awesome advantage to a book you don't want to get dirty or have room for near your torch. When your cold drink condenses on it, no prob, just throw it away as a coaster.

I have found throughout the years of my making everlasting glass flower garlands, that many ladies like buying, collecting, wearing them. I have made a lot of money doing it. I have had the pleasure of dressing brides and brideparents, matching flowers to prints in fabrics, and various other personal projects. Wearable Botany is very desirable...if it's sturdy, and mine is...THAT"S what my ebook teaches. The frills come later...gotta' learn the scales and major keys before we rock in E flat. ♥ Love, Helen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.