View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 4:29am

You are SO sweet, Carol. Thanks for thinking of me.
It's so funny. Chester who is usually slow and methodical is hyper like a monkey. But I who am the hyper one, in catastrophe, shut down w/ headache, dull and dumb, lacking sleep.
We have to pack and be out of here by tomorrow...no telling for how long. Hurricanes eat screens which you can't live w/o when the tropical winds bring the mosquitoes in, and you have no power, so Abraham is taking off the screens today, rather than slaying digital enemies in various games. Wonder if he'll complain?!?
I will try to pack and get out all my Beads today to be mailed from Austin...there's no church, stores, or anything open. We're refugees again, but it really is an adventure, since we did it almost exactly 3 years ago for rita. Chester is thinking hannah will be worse for us...we'll see. We will probably try to find a place closer to home so we can sneak in to check our stuff. They get freaked out about looters, army guys w/ guns pointed at you is scary, but they're ok if you are the porperty owner and can prove it. Guess we better carry real estate deed, too...didn't think of that.,,dull, I tell you.
I'll be posting to let you know how we are, and thanks again. ♥ Love, Helen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.