View Single Post
Old 2008-09-16, 5:26am

Hi, Arlene. I do have a Yahoo group called beadcoach, where we post pix and compare notes. I mostly answer the questions asked, because they are usually addressed to me, about techniques. But my ladies have taken off, all the Flowers different and lovely. I am VERY pleased with their work, and yearn to see more, hint, hint.
It's not easy to make this kind of flower, because there are many steps and layers, and because it takes considerable heat control and glass manipulation, it is reccomended for advanced lampworkers. It doesn't hurt to be passionate about floral botany either, as I am. Thanks, ♥ Love, Helen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.