View Single Post
Old 2011-05-28, 10:09am
Experimentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelady View Post
I have a friend that wants to buy several of my beads. So my question is how do you know how much, do you have a formula?? I know for a friend its probably less , but how much less?? What if I turn them in to jewelry, how much then?? So confused. I usually make beads for myself. Its really hard to sell or give up something I have made. In my case its the processes of making beads that I enjoy. I have given away 118 beads to BOC. Thats because they are as special to me as my beads and the process. Anyway whats your thoughts?? Thanks.
Yes, I do use a formula. It's a pretty standard one and I've made my excel file available to others ($4.99). I recently updated the file so I can print each page that shows the breakdown of the costs along with a picture of the item. I love using these in my inventory binder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.