View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 1:44pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

Just so Monica doesn't think she's the only one doing this, I'll put my "Me too!" in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
I use a flex shaft. Maybe I am cleaning my beads incorrectly but, I don't actually submerse any part of the tool in water. My beads are all soaking in bowl of water sitting in my desk a little before I start cleaning. I grab a bead and start working the foredom bit in the hole. The bead is wet and I dip it multiple times and the bead never gets warm at all. It's such amazingly quick work it just takes not time at all to clean out the crud. Actually, if you clean it TOO well, you're actually grinding it it and making the hole bigger (not that I have done that ).

It's quick in and quick out. Like... Maybe five seconds per bead. You don't need to submerse the tool at all. Water never even splashes up on my handpiece. I haven't had a bead crack yet.

Am I doing it wrong?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

#M-191