View Single Post
Old 2009-07-29, 9:38am
looking for work

Just a quick question. I tried to call GTT yesterday. I got a fax noise from the phone number listed on their site. So I emailed and said what I wanted to order. What is the usual response time?
Maybe this is because of the gathering?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.
James Thurber