View Single Post
Old 2009-03-05, 6:30am

Hi you all,

thank you so much for all your kind feedback words!

Here are three Gallery pages; for Laurie. But - the beads are just for inspiration; with short description... The tutorial is not a single-or-several-bead-tutorial; it's more a general introduction in working with silver glass. There are three step-by-step-tutorials, and the show some of my usual designs (or let's say "kind of working" - I'm not so much a designer ...) with the different types of silver glass.

Two more pages with examples you can find on my homepage.

And something else:
If you write me a mail, and I don't response within 24 hours - please take a look in your spamfilter... I had that twice now....

Regards
Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Angel; 2009-03-05 at 6:31am. Reason: I forget always that glasses are sun glasses... *lol*