View Single Post
Old 2013-05-24, 12:42pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila D. View Post
Here's a close up I took with my phone.
Awesome! Now I can see them and knowing this is MCD, I'd say they look the way they're supposed to. Are you using 96 COE MCD? That's what I use and I don't think I've ever tried the 104 COE version encased.

I usually only sprinkle a few MCD beads into a set to punch up the "Red" factor. In this photo, I've circled the few MCD beads I added. These are Effetre black base, 96 COE MCD decorations, encased in Reichenbach Crystal.

And in this set, I used 96 COE MCD for the raised bands and because it's left raised on the surface, it goes from a really weird color when I put it on, and turns a nice purple in the kiln.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator