View Single Post
Old 2014-05-16, 5:32pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
Yeah the core is a tad too tall and it won't fit under the top thingy. Today was really bad. One I capped and cored and somehow the one cap fell off and I didn't notice. crap
2 other beads I found a small dent in the glass after going thru all the trouble of capping and coring. Uggggg They must have touched something in the kiln.
Arrrgh! I hate days like that!
I have a collection of capped and cored beads I've *collected* over time because they have the tiniest little flaw that no one would ever notice with the naked eye, but I know it's there. I almost have enough for a bracelet of misfits for myself.

My eyesight is getting so bad now I inspect every bead with a magnifying glass before I core it. That way I don't get any surprises when I see the close up on my computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator