View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 4:10pm

All i asked for was help getting my little fins unstuck off the bottom Regardless of anything else..THAT was the matter at hand.

I received great info on how to do that..it worked..I'm tickled pink that my first turtle that will never go anywhere but my house is in one piece and not cracked or doesn't have broken fins.

I am not, for the record, a complete idiot LOL I know the DG annealer is not a real annealer..and i also know that at the time it was given to me as a GIFT for Christmas from a person that doesn't do crafts, let alone glass, that I would be able use it for a rod warmer, or garage at some point when i got the money for the big kiln.

Everything has a purpose, even if it isn't what it was originally intended for or touted to be for.

How many of you have jerry-rigged tools for your glass that were never intended for glass?

Same thing...here..so how bout we just let this thread go away because it's no longer important as Ralph, as one of the nice people on this forum named him, had his fins safely removed from bottom and is happily sitting here on my desk reminding me that there are all kind of lessons to be learned in life, and it's only glass..you don't like it..don't buy it..you don't like a product..don't buy it.

We have the same mentality with our dogs when on the rare occasion we have a litter..you don't like my contract..go to someone else.

Becky
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.