View Single Post
Old 2009-04-17, 6:53pm

Default Murano

After just doing nothing after returning from Glass Craft Expo, I am now needing to get down to work and get packed for my trip to Murano.

A few more guests are arriving in Murano and staying in other apartments. We will need to find a large facility for a big party!

For those of you going, try to bring clothes that dry quickly. There are washing machines in the apartments, but they are small and there are no clothes dryers, only a clothesline and good weather will dry your clothes. I do think there is two facilities on Venice for doing laundry.

I just bought two pair of New Balance shoes for walking around and had a chiropractic adjustment this afternoon.

For those of you who have been watching our auctions on our website, a good portion of the money is going to a great cause......my trip!

I am working on a new Vault Pack that has never been offered. It starts with mostly one rod each of rods like: streaky pink, frosty blue,riverrock, you get the idea? There is around 2 pounds of assorted one-of-a-kind rare glass. By the time I am finished the box will weigh 5 pounds and will be better than a chocolate sampler!

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206