View Single Post
Old 2021-03-10, 9:48pm

I thought I should update you on where I am in the never ending struggle. I decided rather than trying to make the more complicated beads I would teach myself something new, good in theory I suppose but reality is that I had lost more skills than I realized. Well I tried to track myself implosion. Dropped one and caught that sucker before it hit the ground, with my legs, nasty burn. A hefty pile of drastic glass shards and garbage later I am making progress, but a few days ago I was distracted by a noise and. Turning placed three f fingers and thumb into the flame, really fried them. So I would say all in all things are going much slower and more challenging than I ever considered it would be.

I wish I could find my camera charger. Takes 3" discs, I don't know if they are still available?

One step forward, two steps back and pretty soon you are dancing, (fingers crossed, ooh ouch, nevermind, lol

Junie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.