View Single Post
Old 2021-03-12, 7:56pm
Slogan Challenged...

sounds painful!!
I worry you are placing too much pressure on yourself. I do that sometimes too and, to deal with it - I think you're right, I teach myself something new. A new shape, new technique, etc. and I again enjoy the journey that glass takes me on.
The skills creep back before you know it, don't worry about that right now. Catching hot glass with your legs YIKES or sticking your fingers in the flame speak to a need to focus. I find that is the thing to work on, always! Also sounds like you need to be certain you have some dedicated time and a safe space to work in.
I hate to think that you are so frustrated.
I wish I could come over there and make you laugh. And you would realize how much you have already done.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2021-03-12 at 8:41pm.