View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 4:18pm

Jim, I'm sorry you have had a bad taste from this forum, however the forum is a very heavily trafficed site and people do use it to make sells and can come away with a substantial amount of money, because we are always looking for that new glass, that new tool or whatever. We have, over the years, learned to take with a grain of salt the reports of a person on a new product if that person suddenly comes on the forum and their very first post they are giving rave reviews to a new product. As the old saying goes, once burned, twice shy. That's what you are experiencing.

I think when someone we are familiar with comes up with an analysis we will feel much more comfortable about making a decision regarding an investment in this glass.

Bubby, one thing you might want to try is making spacers with moretti on the outside and the new glass on the inside, and then make a second spacer with the new glass on the inside and moretti on the outside. In fact, I would make them small and not even anneal them, just to see what happens. Otherwise, just have fun!!

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.