View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 6:48am
critter creator

Cherri - If you can recommend a good teaching venue in Florida, I'd be happy to contact them to see if they're interested in hosting me for a workshop!

Pam - It looks like you've been here on LE for over a year, so can I assume that's how long you've been flameworking? If so, that should be fine. You mainly need to be comfortable melting soft glass (Effetre/Moretti is what I teach with) and have a general understanding of flameworking.

I've taught a number of people who have had not much more than 24 hours' time on the torch and they picked things up pretty well. This class will help you become more confident the glass

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vetropod; 2012-08-04 at 6:51am.