View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 10:22am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default tut fraud

I guess my issue is that Paypal dumps the blame on me, without acknowledging that they shouldn't release funds (or say that I have been paid) unless they actually HAVE the funds. How is it that it took them 2 weeks to determine, oh, well, gosh, I guess he really didn't have the money. Too bad for you!
And you're right, A LOT of stuff is sent/purchased electronically, and we think nothing of it. Just because there isn't a paper trail, that doesn't mean that the thing doesn't exist. But what a great way to deny responsibility for not holding up their end to make sure the funds were available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!