View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 10:33am
Experimentalist

Yes, it is totally sucky, but it is also part of the cost of doing business. I know, that sounds harsh. And just because stuff like this happens, that doesn't make it right. But do you know what percentage of merchandise is "lifted" from regular brick and mortar stores? Those thefts are factored in as part of the cost of doing business.

Some of us who are NOT business people, really expect everything to always be on the up and up and are floored when we get scammed. People in retail wouldn't bat an eye.

Again, in no way am I saying it's right, but I am trying to say that the occasional time(s) an online seller is duped is usually few and far between. Running a business is NEVER going to be without glitches (or assholes). But if you're like me, in over 12 years of online selling, you are very fortunate to be able to count on one hand the number of times something like this has happened.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.