View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 11:22pm
Cat Winx

Thumbs up Oh yeah!

HannahRachel... I did an awful lot of this sort of knotting/stringing/macrame in my teens and early twenties (even did it as piece work for a cool shop in Oly, WA for a couple of years) and I remember how long it took to learn the patterns, to get a rhythym going (not to mention being able to pay enough attention to avoid making a goober an inch back you had to unravel to go back and fix ;} and to come up with a professional looking end product.

You do such an amazing job of explaining these techniques... you make them very simple (no small talent in itself) and accessible.. in a way (I think) which would help anyone, regardless of their skill level, (especially those what are a bit, perhaps, intimidated) to be really comfortable approaching these projects and easily capable of achieving satisfying results.

Brava!!!

VERY nicely done... I think you should consider broadening your audience.. get those great tutes out there on "teachstreet", "howto" and any other tuturial sites I can't think of at the moment (or have never heard of).. dozens of which I know are out there on the web.

Woman... you are a NATURAL at breaking these things down and explaining them ('aka' teaching ;}.

That coupled with your natural sense of color and style is a sure-fired winning combination... go for it!

~Rachel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.