View Single Post
Old 2013-10-13, 11:37am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsglass View Post
Eyestrain can also cause fatigue... Try changing back to your regular glasses between beads, and look up and let your eyes focus on things at different distances for a bit to wake them up. (I've been walking around wearing my furnace glasses all week (broke my regular ones, waiting for the new pair), and the eyestrain from trying to see in the "dark" all the time is exhausting.)

Also, how well-lit is your workspace? Add a lamp, or switch to a brighter bulb, see if that helps...

And then what other people have said: remember to breathe, play music/tv/movies while your work to keep your energy levels up, and if you're bored with what you're making try making something else.

And don't forget to hydrate!
Water, that's HUGE! I remember for the first two or three years I would feel so bad torching after a short time and couldn't figure out why. My daughter was the one that finally clued me into the fact that I was dehydrated (I had actually forgotten all about that until I read this) and now I automatically carry out 3 bottles of water when I go to work and almost always finish them off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.