View Single Post
Old 2014-04-14, 11:13am

Default Spring Workshop E-book by Heather Sellers - Contains 14 Mini Tutorials

Now available for instant download on ETSY:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/18614520..._home_active_1

[IMG][/IMG]

The E-book is a compilation of 14 Spring Designs taught in my workshop at M.A.C. Included in this booklet are step-by-step complete TEXT instructions for intermediate to advanced flameworkers, 1 high-quality color photograph of each completed focal, a sketch booklet containing of each design in a 5-step progression, and helpful tips.

[IMG][/IMG]

Why a printable sketch packet?

First, the packet illustrates the bead detail from start to finish. I wanted to give the reader a look into my world of glass design. I’m hoping the illustrations will help the reader become more adventurous and think outside the box. I suggest purchasing a set of colored pencils to experiment with the endless color options.

Second, I wanted to create an inexpensive booklet which includes a multitude of tutorials for intermediate to advanced students, who are unable to travel for classes/workshops. I didn’t want to waste readers time with instructions on “how to” create a simple round bead or press a lentil. I hope the innovative tutorial sketch concept is embraced by readers.

[IMG][/IMG]

Designs included in the Booklet: Salty the Snail, Bunny, Mushroom, Ladybug, Flower Child, Sculptural Rose, Carrot, Daisy Bloom, Bunny Face, Duck, Robin's Nest, Spring Chick, Leprechaun, and Dottie Spring Pastels.

[IMG][/IMG]

The E-book is in PDF format, available via ETSY. It consists of 2 downloadable files which total 25 pages long. The booklet contains over 22 high-quality color photographs, and over 130 "how to" progression bead sketches (5 sketches per design). The total file size is 2.42MB.

Focus audience: Intermediate to Advanced Flameworkers with working knowledge of the torch. The E-book does NOT contain basic beadmaking techniques or step-by-step photography.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

All the best,
Heather