View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 9:56am
just a lampwork admirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka dottie View Post
i am unable to upload photos to lampwork etc. because of the 80 kb limit. i am on a mac and i have been unable to figure out a way to make my photos fit that using the iphoto program. any ideas?
In iPhoto, you cannot change any settings regarding format, compression quality, etc. Perhaps you should try another software. iPhoto is not the best when it comes to photo editing in general. It's a good viewer and album maker, and that's about it.

I would personally suggest you try GraphicConverter, for example, or Gimp. Gimp's a little harder to learn, though. But it's freeware (GC is shareware).

If you're already using Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5) you might want to check out Iris, too. There are plenty of softs out there, check out Apple's website download section. But I don't know any of these in particular.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Thanks to you both artists for making such pretty things to brighten up people's lives.