View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 2:49pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheng076 View Post
I have followed these StashMaster threads since its beginning. I have some first hand knowledge of software writing even if at the amatuer level. I was an initial tester of the database and it is obvious how much work went into this thing. I also know there will be support work needed on a continuing basis; bug fixes, new features, questions. It's like having a child you have to keep nurturing.

Debbie has refused to charge for this effort and I think that that is very kind and generous of her. BUT I strongly believe she should get something for her time, knowledge, effort, and kindness. She may not approve but I am suggesting we all send her a donation of at least $10.00. It isn't that much individually but may help her with Christmas or whatever. Maybe some suntan lotion for the Christmas Holidays down under

I don't know how PayPal works exactly and I only see an Etsy account so if anyone out there knows how this can be done please post it and I will be the first to send a donation. Lets support our friend for all her good work.

PJH
sigh...

ok, here is what i'm comfortable with - i buy glass from Kerry at affordable inspiration all the time, somone else said they had sent money to Kerry as a thank you for me - payment is glass is ok with me

http://www.affordableinspiration.com.au/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy