View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 12:52pm

Thank you everyone for all of your input!! This has been very helpful, since I am such a newbie, kilns are something that I do not know anything about. So with everything else in the lampworking world, I am trying to learn and make the best purchasing decisions about equipment and tools. I greatly appreciate all of the input!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~