Thread: Messy colors
View Single Post
Old 2014-09-19, 4:48pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allicat View Post
Let me second:
Crocus (Just the yummiest opal purple/lavender)
Stone Ground (A bit of a chameleon; can be tannish, but can also strike to pinks/browns. Personally I don't find it anything like Opal Yellow, but that could be cause I'm on a HH; ymmv)
Lapis (It's more of a purple than a blue in my eyes; again ymmv)
Hades (its, erm, black LOL)
Dirty Martini (doesn't look like much, but turns out to be quite versatile used with other colors)

Also, I'm loving:
Maraschino (Bright translucent red)
Ghee (an opally yellow, but turns a delicious brown when struck or especially with silver)
Azure (gorgeous trans blue)

On the other hand, I'm not fond of Peace; I prefer Effetre's whites and I don't like Canyon De Chelly as it doesn't like me and just remains a putrid grey.

HTH!
Alli
Alli, just ordered Crocus. Is it just me, I find the Frantz site a real pain in the ass to navigate, not just this time but every time I go there.
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail: