View Single Post
Old 2015-12-09, 12:03am
and your little dog too

Quote:
For everybody requesting shopping cart saves - the Frantz cart currently does that, but you have to be logged in for it to work. You get logged out every 15 or 30 minutes, which is annoying.
Yes this, it does save it, forever! When I start to run out of a color I add it to my cart for future purchase, which can be months. I can also see previous orders.

Love the testing ideas also, I tested for CIM before it was decided that testers weren't needed. I like to see the notes, colors worked up and tips from many. If you do this, i do ask that at least one tester make beads of just the glass, no frit. I know you do this with some colors now, but I don't think many represent the glass (Navy comes to mind). If I look at CIM's notes and see there's one tester with a dark blue, the rest all denim, i can figure that the glass will be more like denim than navy...for example. Different flames, working times, photo settings, bits and bobs added can change the colors. I love the pics that are shown with like colors of the same and/or another brand.
Customer pics or comments would be cool! People find cool things about a glass long after it's out.

ETA, I know you have the try before you buy, which I appreciate, it's just that most that I want to try are not on the list or are older colors that never will be on it.

PPSS please update and bring back the color palette! Which is sort of what sangita asked for, it's so helpful to go through if I need a certain hue.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.