View Single Post
Old 2014-01-31, 6:05am
Angie09

Default Mountain Arts for Oxy Concentrators...who would have thought?

During all the recent upheaval about concentrators not being delivered even when paid for I decided I wanted an Integra Sequal but could only afford used. I found them on Mountain Glass Arts website and decided to purchase one. Long story short, it just didn't work as Well as I thought it should so I called expecting an oxy concentrator run around! Well, to my surprise, They were not only helpful...but down right nice!! We ran through all the tests and it seemed to be performing ok ... But I knew it just wasn't putting out the amount of oxy I needed. So, they have me call the actual company that converts the machines and, Larry and I again ran through all the tests and the concentrator seemed to be fine. OK....here comes the part of the story that is incredible.....instead of arguing with me or telling me the machine was "fine" THEY SENT ME A NEW ONE! Plus they paid the freight to get the old one back!! No run around, no not answering the phone.....nothing but making me feel like a valued customer! KUDOS Mountain Glass Arts!! BTW, the concentrator was here in 3 days (how'd they do that??) if you're looking for a concentrator.....do yourself a BIG favor and talk with them......

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.