View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 9:49pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
I know there are plenty of other people who use my buying modle, and just don't want to admitt it. They're afraid we'll start a support group or something and they won't end up filling every cubic inch of their houses with glass and having to sleep in the garage...
My buying model involves just buying a lot... And I don't see a problem with it. (My accountant, bless him, told me to find more expenses...)

I can't sleep in the garage. Brian has the same theory on tools that I do on glass - it's packed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon