View Single Post
Old 2016-06-22, 11:40am

Thank you for the support everyone! Yes, we had issues last year when my mom went in for multiple heart procedures, and as a family business run by Dad, Mom, my Husband and I, that was a very hard time trying to work, keep up with Zooziis, and take care of my mom! Thankfully, the heart care worked, her heart is functioning well again, and we are very thankful! As someone pointed out in February this is an old thread. We have been working on systems in our back end to keep things moving smoothly. We are also going to have some fun front end goodness coming your way soon, too!

The website was down for a weekend due to Network Solutions having a coding issue. That was not our fault, or our choice. We are making tools daily, shipping and happy to serve you! If you ever have an issue with anything, please call me! I am not perfect, I drop balls occasionally, just like anyone else, but I am always willing to fix my mistakes. I have been a trusted member of the community since 2003, and value my relationships within in it.

Thank you everyone!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Daughter and Husband Wrote a book.

The Car Catch-all...the most useful non-lampworking item ever!