View Single Post
Old 2006-08-10, 12:46pm
Formerly SirWatson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond the Bead
Sorry Karla, if my input is not what you are looking for, just tell me and I'll stay out of your thread!
LOL! You're too funny, Michelle! I welcome your input, so please keep posting!

Thanks for letting me know what you plan on doing with your insulation. That actually takes a huge pressure off my shoulders. Without the insulation, my shed will be totally made of cedar (which will smell great!). I'll just panel a few walls with cement board where the torch will be. Anyway, I won't have to worry about purchasing drywall, insulation, paint, nails, tape, mud, sandpaper, and so forth. It'll be really rustic and cozy!

I'll also have two huge vents in the shed (one for the exhaust fan), so I couldn't really finish the roof if I wanted to.

I already have a space heater I can use in the shed during the winter, but I may get a little window air conditioner unit for the summer. We're still in a heat wave in St. Louis (today's high was 100+), so I need something to keep me cool! I made beads in my garage last night, which was a "cool" 88° when compared to outside. I was still sweatin' like crazy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<><