View Single Post
Old 2008-05-29, 1:43pm
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by murf View Post
I have question to. someone referred to car manufactures and their improving a product line. if you own a car and its deemed in part to be defective there is a recall of the unit or the parts involved. the the M20 was replaced by the M15 correct because of issues on the M20. was there a recall on all M20 units and how many of these machines where sold? one person here received three units and all three where replaced with three more. the best of the three being tested here. If I was reading this thread as a UO M20 person, I would be very disappointed in owning this product line and be requesting my M20 be replaced with the M15. Is that whats happening?

I think in part Dennis some people buy some machine because of posted misinformed information by vendors like your self, and because the manufacture is in such a hurry to get products out on the market that they don't research torch needs correctly. it is very important that people post not assumed values, but to test the machines and torches if they wish to make certain claims. then there are those that the M series does meet their needs and there pocket books. As far as O2 units are involved UO has no doubt the worst write up on the web and a simple google search will provide that. so many people are in favor of them and more than a good average are not. that could be because of many reason, how the machine preforms to customer service on both sides of the spectrum
I have a better question.

Is the objective here to impart objective and accurate information, or is the objective, as it assuredly appears, to trash Unlimited Oxygen?

DeBrady Glassworks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Glass Campus
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Victorian Art Glass
- Master Artisan