View Single Post
Old 2006-03-21, 5:12pm

Wink

Hey Brent, glad to hear the M20s are working out for you. Its true that GTT recieved 2 M20s that were not working well. We have been communicating with them to replace the units and recieve the bad ones back for further failure investigation. I guess this proves that we dont doctor our units for field testing.
Our learning curve on these units has been a long one. We hold GTT in very high regard and regret that they recieved less than perfect units. Of course we want their approval and we will try again. We did not discuss a time frame with GTT because we were going to include the new psyclone with the testing. Jean at Nortel is still waiting for units to test as well as several others interested in distribution.
We have had several units damaged during shipping. Sometimes just setting a unit down to hard can shake important parts loose and not show outside the unit. God only knows what these go through during shipping. I have recieved units back where the PC board was shaken loose and hanging down, the regulator broken off, castors shattered, compressors banging against the side. You name it. I will post what I find with these two M 20s.
I think we have had some pretty good reviews so far on this post. We have replaced every unit that anyone has had a problem with. We pay shipping for the replacement. So buying one of these units is risk free. Have patience and keep the faith. We will make everyone proud and happy. jack