View Single Post
Old 2006-06-28, 5:06am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster
Wow, Chad, six months sounds like an awefully long time to wait for a Phantom. I know that GTT has sent Phantoms out to their distributors within the last six months. If you would like to PM me with the distributors whose lists you are on, I would be happy to look into it for you.
Until I see how much it's going to cost me to get Simba out of the vet, I'm not spending another dime. I'm thinking I could buy two or three torches for what it's going to cost me to get the little guy better.

However, once I get past all this vet stuff, I'll definitely be talking to you about a torch...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cosmo; 2006-06-28 at 5:28am.