View Single Post
Old 2006-06-28, 6:26am
ManBearPig

Well, it probably won't help you too much since you're in the midwest, and I'm on the east coast, but that's what I'm trying to get set up here. I want to have at least one of every brand's "entry level" torch set up for customers to try, both on tanked/liquid oxygen, and on concentrators. I'm going to have at least one Minor, Mini CC, Bobcat, and Betta that stay set up all the time, and can be switched from concentrators to tanks quickly. Hopefully I'll also be able to have larger models from the different manufacturers set up as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.