Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 2:52pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRiverJewelry View Post
okay, clearly I missed some things in the past which may explain the strong feelings both ways. I did not see the original thread so I have no idea what was said and not said or by whom. I am not going to say anymore other than to say that for me personally, I really like it and will continue to work with it unless that changes.
And no one is going to condemn or insult or dislike you for liking Devardi Sonja.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon