Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 2:56pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likes to make glass stuff View Post
I've never seen moretti, lauscha, reichenbach, ask, or vetrofond folks post answering all the questions.

I've seen some suppliers answer many of them, like Frantz, for example. I've seen many small business folks shoot themselves in the foot when posting in these forums, and my buying habits reflect those opinions.

I don't see "lasucha cracks" threads going after the vendors, even the universally questionable ones.
Oh there have been plenty of vendors called to the table for their behavior. Perhaps you aren't looking hard enough or don't want to see it. That way you can continue to accuse people of some conspiracy to sabotage Devardi and ignore the rest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon