Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 3:03pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsongstudio View Post
Oh there have been plenty of vendors called to the table for their behavior. Perhaps you aren't looking hard enough or don't want to see it. That way you can continue to accuse people of some conspiracy to sabotage Devardi and ignore the rest.
My post said I haven't seen people condemning an entire line of glass due to the behavior of the vendor, saying the product was worthless and to throw it away.

Natasha and Daniel did make some poor decisions when they first posted, I think. I weighed that against the "new vendor" and added in the sheer vehemence of the arguments against them. I gave them some leeway based on that factor. Anyone can show their ass once in a while, and I, personally, felt that there was some level of justifiable response from them.

I waited to see how Natasha and Daniel would behave over time, because I won't support vendors behaving poorly for much time. When the next shipment came in, and they still hadn't been on the boards, I bought some of the glass.

And please show me where I have accused anyone of conspiring to sabotage Devardi.