View Single Post
Old 2009-06-19, 8:35am
Debra Clutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbeads View Post
As if you haven't helped enough by putting these files together, how do you recommend doing the labels? The labels I have been using are on small sheets. Thanks again!

I actually use Avery 8867 Address Labels and the template for them in Microsoft word. I thought the excel file would be helpful to write the amount of labels needed and cut and past the names to the template. I hope this helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-