Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 12:22pm
Got space flowers?

Default Devardi cracks

Hi there,

I'm really down
Looking into my bowl for some accent beads for a set and
see a spacer that is cracked....after months!
It was Devardi trans black over clear.
A few months ago I used the ink blue and covered it with aurae and encased with clear... all beads cracked, but in the middle. And no, my kiln is OK!

Made a few days ago some beads with devardi base (I believe it was ivory) and silvered glass and encased and see this morning cracks I'm glad that I didn't had any bids yet on this set and put it offline.
Also you can not use dark rose over white ... all beads cracked...I'm so pissed off... all the work for nothing and I just ordered some more glass beofre, crud! I did the compatibility test with white and it was ok *duh*

Most bad thing is that those spacers were sold a few months ago... a lot of them. Now I need to contact my customer about this. That is so

Anyone else with some encasing problems?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Karin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.