Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-17, 2:43pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
But that's what I'm saying, Kalera. ALL glass lines have an issue at some point. That particular issue had a workaround that someone figured out and shared. That's the way it should be. Sharing info and providing feedback so that other users can learn and the manufacturer can take the info and make a better product.

(And someone elso posted in the same thread that one color cracked no matter what they used to encase it, including BE clear.)

The other thing I forgot to say about BE having issues is that they test every batch in-house to make sure it's compatible, and if they did let a color get through that had compatibility or any other issues, they recall it, and replace it or give you a refund. Or even if you just plain think it's ugly. This is one of the reasons many people recommend them to people who are frustrated with compatibility issues in other glass.

I didn't intend to derail this thread, I'm sorry. I just wanted to defend my recommendation for a fairly trouble-free glass, as I stand by it quite firmly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.