View Single Post
Old 2006-03-03, 7:37am
boro color bender

The info I have is that they have a 6 month warranty, with some sort of optional extended warranty for purchase. No details on that yet. The filters need to be changed about every 6 months and the units should run at least 15,000 hours before any factory maintenance is required. At 40 hours a week, that's 7 years. A complete factory rebuild is under $150, so I'm not sure I would buy an extended warranty unless it was cheap.

On the units I've tried, I haven't had a purity issue. I'm getting two of the M-20's and I will be running at about 80%. As with all concentrators, the purity goes down the closer you get to running at 100%. The M-10 putting out 10LPM at 10 PSI for under $600 brand spanking new is awesome. That's like 2 regular concentrators. The M-20 puting out 10 LPM at 20 PSI for under $900 is friggin awesome! I hope they work like they should. The company seems to be on the up and up. I saw them at a show and while they are new to this, they seem to be in it for the long haul and really concerned about putting out quality units. I'll be a guinea pig at that price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley