View Single Post
Old 2006-03-10, 4:11am
boro color bender

I'd also like to add that through talking with these guys, I've really been impressed with their knowledge, honesty and customer service. The units have had problems in the past... they are in uncharted territory, where this is expected. They have the major bugs worked out and the new units are not like the ones from a year ago... I'm 100% satisfied that they will take care of anything else if it pops up with a professional and courteous attitude. I just get a good feeling talking to these guys.

I'm really excited for our industry. I know some of the torch companies are excited. This really does mean a lot for boro workers and large torches. It's been pretty easy to get a good unlimited oxygen source for soft glass work for a while. Now, these guys are making that and affordable choice for boro workers and larger torches. It's really commendable to be a pioneer in a feild like ours. Sure, there's money to be made, but not so much that it's your only reason. You've also got to love what you are doing. Jack made the comment to me on the phone the other day, that he'd tinker with and build these for free. It's fun for him! Of course he gets paid, but he's passionate about oxygen concentrators. I can relate, because I feel the same way about glass. I'd melt it for free! Thank goodness I get paid, explaining all this euipment to my wife would be a losing battle otherwise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley