View Single Post
Old 2005-09-25, 8:30pm
Lady Firebird

I worked on a HotHead sporadically for about two months. After the first two weeks I knew I wanted something bigger and hotter because I knew I was going to stick with this and I was finding the HH frustrating. I'd also in that time had a chance to work on a Minor for a day, so that just added to my frustration.

It took me the two months, but I got set up with a Piranha and an oxycon about a month ago. I didn't mind dealing with propane, but I did not want to have to deal with tanked oxygen, and the Piranha seemed to be about the happiest entry-level torch with a concentrator. I have a Creation Station so I don't need to worry about resting my hands on the torch body. I'm still very much in the learning stages, but it is a torch that I'll spend plenty of time growing into, instead of outgrowing quickly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Scorpion torch & Regalia oxycon