View Single Post
Old 2005-10-03, 1:17pm

Kbinkster - who the heck ARE you??? isn't it interesting that people who have bad things to say always hide, never tell WHO they really are? Again, I have to repeat that I have NEVER ever applied to be a distributor for Willie and Wallie, I am not a distributor for ANYTHING except my own tools. So, wrong. As for Cindy Jenkins, wrong again, I submitted a tutorial, but not the one she used...I set that straight on my website.....
So, quit accusing me, because your jealousy is WAY too obvious...
I never said that GTT torches aren't good, I just said that they don't work for MY work...I am completely aware that I am running a "wrong" flame on the Lynx/Bobcat...which is why I quit using them. As for the reason I bought a Bobcat for backup - that was a year after I bought my Lynx, and I just trusted Loren Stumps judgement, he loves all GTT torches - but he does completely different work. The only reason I got wholesale prices from Carlisle is because I bought a bunch for my studio, and every student who used the torch wanted to buy it and take it home... GTT never ever offered my a discount for their torches, I even bought one as a birthday present for my then-friend Catt - and paid full price. I am neither badmouthing GTT torches, nor am I promoting Carlisle because of personal business interest. EVery single beadmaker I have talked to who has used the Mini CC loves it.... Torches are only as good as the purpose for which they are used...So, just READ what I say, pretty please...and if you have an issue with me KBINKSTER, take it up with me in person, you know where you can find me, which is more than I can say about YOU....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.