View Single Post
Old 2009-07-12, 1:04pm
DSDWC

The system is really not so loud. I demoed it at an event in Asheville a few months back. I was able to do a full demo of one of my pieces with 15 onlookers and everyone could hear me. In the studio I have it in a separate room. Given the option that's where I would keep any equipment with sound issues.
Right now it is taking about 25 minutes to fill the tank from empty. I rarely do that as the tank is always left full. I just shut it off at the regulator at the end of each session.
There are a couple of ways to upgrade the system to fit the users needs. A bigger holding tank will increase storage. You can add more O2 flow which may create a need to go up in size with the compressor. Say if I had 2 Hurricaines I would want a compressor that will handle that volume of air flow.
The compressor I am using is the least powerful in is line and there are several models that will handle a lot more air flow.
I am super impressed with how it is working.
It has really changed how I think about O2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.