View Single Post
Old 2020-04-09, 11:32pm

It has the porous sponge filters on each side of the body and 1 HEPA filter for the intake. Theres also the bio filter in it, but i cant take that one out as i have no way of connecting the lines with it removed. All the filters looked really clean anyway.

I ordered another set when i got it to be safe anyway though.

Could be bugs, but everything was sealed off except the output nozzle and a bug wouldnt be able to get back past the bio filter.

Once the O2<73% alarm goes off, it shuts itself down.

Theres a sticker on the machine from when it was serviced in 2016, it indicates that all filters were replaced and basic maintaince was done. Also, the check box "Major Repair" was also checked. So something big was replaced 4 years ago and im willing to bet it was the 4 way valve as it looks suspiciously new relative to the rest. Im not sure how old the machine is, but the lines look great. No discoloration or cracking and they are ductile. It almost looks lile a freshly rebuilt machine.

The guy i got it from was just a reseller. He said he picked it out of a bunch of stuff being sold off from a nursing home. It was sitting in a dusty garage for an undetermined amount of time. Months - 4 years based on the service in 2016.

Last edited by DetroitMachinist; 2020-04-09 at 11:43pm.