View Single Post
Old 2006-08-26, 2:36pm
Rose colored glasses…√

I finally took my Piranha out of the box and set it up today. I bought it way back when Generations was having their close out sale. My candles are WAY uneven. Short on the left side, longer on the right side, but still WAY short, and the flame is really itty bitty...hot hot hot, but really itty bitty. Shouldn't the candles be even? and as far a neutral flame goes, with all of the candles even, I can't get it, the center one is always a bit longer, regardless.

I tried running the cleaning wire down it, and it did get "caught" a couple of times, but this was for naught. Should I run it and hope it evens out? or just hook the minor back up and send the Piranha back for repair? Does it need repair? or does it just need a new owner?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...