View Single Post
Old 2006-12-14, 11:07am
Storm Queen

In the beginning it was mentioned that we would have 6 months of having the glass before any other distributer got any....later it changed to 3 months and I believe Marcie wasn't very pleased with that but she has no control over it.

I don't think anyone is upset with Lauscha Lady at all. She's just doing business as usual, buying glass from Lauscha and doing her normal markup from wholesale to her retail price.

Supernova...I found that if I fry it as in work it very hot I do get colors out of it but it's nothing like a DH or R4 color for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.