View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 8:42pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckah View Post
I was working Bullseye and I was probably about 4-6 inches out in the flame.

Thanks for the help. I'll give this a try. I'll have to try and get a better idea of how long my candles are.

I'm pretty much moving from a MiniCC to the Cricket. I also got a Betta last month right before the Cricket was announed. But I only used the Betta once. The Cricket flame is significantly different from the MiniCC. I wanted a more focused flame for boro work because I found the MiniCC to be very fluffy on NG. I like the Cricket flame. It is radiant without being excessively fluffy. And the pinpoint flame on the Cricket is vastly superior to the MiniCC pinpoint. But I'll probably switch the Betta back in this weekend to test drive it a bit more to see what I think.

Thanks again for your helpful hints
I would love to hear what you think the differaces are between the betta and the cricket. I have the betta and would love to know if the cricket is hotter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.