View Single Post
Old 2010-03-11, 2:24pm
lurking on LE since 2005

thanks for all the positive vibes-my only concern is that a few snarky comments can really impact someone who "might" buy from me, and then see that I somehow "misrepresented" myself (well, according to the feedback) and they would steer clear, somehow ignoring the 300 other positive comments...

and, since I know we're all legal eagles on here, isn't it libelous to intentionally try to harm someone through the printed word....particularly since this must have been her intent, as she has no record of contacting me to resolve her problem?? Unlike our headcase Cheryl, who just reverses the charges... (yes, you Cheryl Curran - thanks for that)

I can understand if someone contacts me, I go and I explain that I did not ever say I invented encasing, and they're still unhappy because during the 4 times a year they make beads (and not just getting on LE to talk about making beads), they're neighbor's aunt's great nephew who makes jewelry showed her this technique already...That is the other neg that I have. And that person was just not going to be satisfied so I took her neg with a grain of salt, and revised my item description to be PERFECTLY CLEAR about my involvement in the invention of encasement....

But we can really harm each other's reputations and income with negative feedback, and that's a bozo no-no as far as I'm concerned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Last edited by Charmaine; 2010-03-11 at 2:29pm.