View Single Post
Old 2013-03-24, 7:42pm
Borovangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxydoc View Post
Thats the best response yet. So, should I ask if they want that option or require it? I want to do this. We are growing and I want to do it right and fair.
Require it.

a) You're covering your costs. It sounds like funding the physical parts is one of the sticking points in your pipeline.

b) Sometimes less choice is better. I was buying bread the other day, looking for whole wheat bread. I had to dig through brands, variations, sizes of loaves, etc. What I needed was just a section where I could find whole wheat bread so I could get out of the store.

You need to manage the experience. If you start giving a lot of options, you're putting it back on the customer and that seems to be some of what's screwing you over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|